I am a huge fan of supporting small businesses and Etsy is my number one go-to spot to find unique, handmade and vintage things for my home. If you’re one of those people that doesn’t necessarily enjoys browsing for hours for a perfect iPhone case or unique stationary, or if you’re simply looking for new gift ideas, this blog post points out some of our favorite shops with interior, vintage, jewelry and home decor finds.
1. pixels & wood – Brittany McCullers from Winston-Salem, NC, uses repurposed wood from pallets to create beautiful furniture, home decor and artwork. Most are paired with unique hand painted typography. Her use of creative fonts is what really makes me love her designs. She has a wide variety of choices too, with over 30 different products listed in her shop.
2. handz – I have a real love for fonts & typography, and prints are becoming more and more popular in home decor. They can be so personalized and one handz is definitely of my favorites for it’s simple, warm and recognizable images. They feature retro posters, art prints inspired by Scandinavian design , eyechart & letterpress inspired prints, anniversary and wedding gifts, kids room art, baby nursery art, nursery prints, kitchen art, home decor, playroom art, modernist art, pop art prints.
*use the code RESTYLED for 10% off your purchase from handz!
3. west vintage trading co. – These guys from Nashville sell antiques and vintage they’ve gathered all over the US and even design and fabricate their own vintage inspired metal objects, letters and light fixtures. A one stop shop if you’re looking for something unique and industrial from the machine age.
4. salem wolf designs – Crystal from Charlotte, NC hand crochets scarves, cowls, boot cuffs, boot socks, berets, & beanies. My favorites are her boot cuffs. Great quality wool and nice stitching, so cute and go with literally everything in your closet. Easy way to add a little something to your boot collection.
5. horsefeathers gifts – Chelsea Farmer, and her mom Tammy Asher create unique handmade in America, eco-friendly jewelry featuring original silk wrap bracelets, wax seal pendant, custom pet and fingerprint keepsakes and hand stamped jewelry. I love this statement from their website, “Inspired by rural landscape and small town living, the gals of HorseFeathers love to put a little country in every outfit and home.”
6. blue ridge sawdust – Michelle & Barry from Big Canoe, Georgia create handcrafted wood home decor painted in the best colors! I love the old look of their picture frames, chalk boards, key & jewelry hooks. With a rustic country style its perfect for that little farmhouse dream of mine :)